Directory

Monday, July 19, 2010

Save the Lars Homestead

SPAZOTRON and JIMSMASH!!! have posted this on their blogs and as a lifelong fan of Star Wars I shall do the same. I know these are hard times but if you have $5 dollars to spare put it towards a good cause... what, oil spill? what are you talking about? NO, save the home luke grew up in damn it!

PLEASE REBLOG:
The original Lars homestead as it stands today in the Tunisia desert.  If nobody intervenes, the structure will be destroyed by nature and lost forever.  Luckily, a group of truly dedicated fans have started a website called savetheigloo.info.  A complete restoration of it can be accomplished for a mere $3000.  They’ve already raised $900, and I myself just donated $5 this morning (measly I know, but it’s all I can afford for the time being).  Please check out the site and consider donating.  It’s always been a dream of mine to make it out to the Tunisia desert, and I will be truly devastated if the homestead is in ruins before I can make it.  You can also join the group on facebook here.


This could have all been avoided if Luke Cleaned his damn room.

No comments:

Post a Comment