Directory

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thinking Thursdays: Wii are disappointed



I was thinking today, what is the big deal about the Nintendo Wii? I have one of course but it sits there and collects dust until the next Zelda, Mario, or Metroid game comes out... Wii is a crap system the motion controls are now obsolete because of the upcoming release of both Microsoft's Natal for the X-Box 360 and Sony's Move (or whatever there calling there Wii clone). So what now for Nintendo? Does this mean they actually have to develop games with graphics better than the Game Cube and a new system to support those games? I doubt it for now. Nintendo is going to fight this explosion of motion sensor peripherals with their previously mentioned holy trinity (Mario, Zelda, and Metroid). This can only last so long, I for one am tired of only wanting to play those three games on this system, I want a system that has just as many good third party games as it does Nintendo games. What happened to the days when Nintendo was on top? The days you would sit at home on a weekend morning going through a catalogue of Nes, Snes, and N64 games with an infinite amount of choices of good games to play... Those days died when Nintendo decided it was more important to make a system that was for the elderly and little girls then their hardcore fans. Before I end this rant I also want to touch on what I think about the new Mario game being a direct sequel to Mario Galaxy. First off Mario Galaxy was alright I enjoyed it but it was no Mario 64, that being said why do the same thing? Because Nintendo is lazy, they need to go back to there routes and think of a way to improve Mario and not do to him what Sega did to Sonic. Ok now that i got that out have a nice day everyone...

2 comments:

  1. This pic makes me horny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me horny too. Like the time I blew and old man.

    ReplyDelete